- Part Number
- Line Diameter
- 7/8 in. (22 mm)
11,500 LB WLL Longline with Alloy Pear Ring (Superseded by P/N BLL-025-11500)
Product Number: BLLR-025-11500
This product has been superseded and is no longer being manufactured. For repairs, recertifications, and other service issues with previous purchases, please refer to the Barry Cordage website.
NOTE: Go to BLL-025-11500View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Electrical Cable with Connectors:Standard electrical cable: 3C/14 SJTW/SJOOW 300V. Other gages, conductors, and multiple wire configurations available upon request. Male/Female connectors supplied; to be installed by end user.
- Polyurethane Coated:Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Proof-loading:Proof-loaded to working load limit (WLL).
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Comes With:Permanent ID tag, Certificate of Compliance (COC), transport/storage bag, and user instructions manual.
- Compliances:Supported by Airworthiness Analysis to FAA CFR Title 14, Parts 27 & 29.
- Extended Shelf & Service Life:Recent product design update and extensive airworthiness analysis now allows for a combined shelf/service life of up to 10 years for products manufactured after February 1, 2020. For products manufactured before February 1, 2020, please refer to shelf and service life information on the product ID tag.
- Optional Accessories:Contact us to request custom line lengths or hardware (such as a non-electric swivel hook for bottom end), weighted bottom end-covers (for increased load stability and velocity without load), or other accessories.