- Part Number
- Design Load
- 5,000 lb. (2,268 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 7 lb. (3.2 kg)
25-ft D.E.W. Longline with Alloy Pear Ring
Product Number: BLLNDR-025-5000
Call to confirm availability
Since 1978, Barry Cordage Ltd. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of industrial-grade, rope-related products and services. Barry's fabrication standards meet or exceed strict industry norms and reflect their unique expertise and innovated solutions with textile applications.
View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
D.E.W. Longlines (Dielectric Even Wet) are an advanced helicopter longline product designed specifically for external load missions where negligible electrical conductivity is required. The ultra high-strength loadbearing synthetic rope is completely encapsulated in a proprietary thermoplastic extrusion resulting in a longline that is dielectric even in humid conditions.
- ASTM F1701-12:Passes all dry and wet electrical tests.
- Sealed Construction:Keeps moisture and dust out
- Wear Indicator:Integrated wear indicator changes color so you know when repairs are needed.
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Extended Shelf & Service Life:Recent product design update and extensive airworthiness analysis now allows for a combined shelf/service life of up to 10 years for products manufactured after February 1, 2020. For products manufactured before February 1, 2020, please refer to shelf and service life information on the product ID tag.
- Comes With:Permanent ID tag, Certificate of Compliance (COC), transport/storage bag, and user instructions manual.
- Optional Accessories:Contact us to request custom line lengths or hardware (such as a non-electric swivel hook for bottom end), weighted bottom end-covers (for increased load stability and velocity without load), or other accessories.