- Part Number
- Design Load
- 6,400 lb. (2,909 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 11 lb. (5 kg)
- Line Diameter
- 5/8 in. (16 mm)
6,400 LB WLL Longline with Alloy Pear Ring
Product Number: BLL-075-6400
Call to confirm availability
Since 1978, Barry cordage Ltd. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of industrial-grade, rope-related products and services. Barry’s fabrication standards meet or exceed strict industry norms and reflect their unique expertise and innovated solutions with textile applications.
NOTE: Line Diameter: 5/8 in. (16 mm)View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Also Available:Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire, and connectors.
- Convenient Transport Bag:Includes a transport bag with a documentation pocket.
- Compliances:Complies with DOI Aviation Management Section C–Exhibit: Helicopter Synthetic Longline Requirements.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Protective End Covers:Zippered end covers provide abrasion resistance at both ends of the longline. Reflective cinch strap provides high visibility.
- Preloading:In-house preloading for low elongation.
- Easy Maintenance Tracking:Comes with log sheet, ID Tag, certificate of compliance, and user manual.