- Part Number
- Design Load
- 3,500 lb. (1,587 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
Airbus Helicopters AS350 B3, B3e & H125; Airbus Helicopters H130 (EC130 B4)
TALON LC Keeperless Hook for the Eurocopter AS350 & EC130
Product Number: 528-023-51
Call to confirm availability
The keeperless design built into the TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook is ingenious yet simple. To eliminate the risk that a load ring could escape by slipping pass the keeper during operation, we simply removed the keeper, replacing it with a unique load beam system that stays open after the load is jettisoned. Closing is accomplished by pushing upward on the load beam with the rigging. The keeperless hook design safely handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles, and eliminates the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- OEM Approved:Selected and approved by multiple OEM's for factory installation on key aircraft.
- Prompt Order Fulfillment:We maintain a large inventory of complete systems & spares so that we can ship your order quickly.
- TALON® MC Keeperless Hook:Our keeperless hook handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.