- Part Number
- Design Load
- 6,000 lb. (2,722 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- Maximum Load Ring Thickness
- 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Ultimate Strength
- 22,500 lb. (10,205 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
Crew-Loc Full Cage Hook
Product Number: 210-302-00
Call to confirm availability
Onboard's Crew-Loc® hook offers the ultimate in load security for transporting high-value loads. This next-generation design uses a ball-thrust bearing to enable smooth rotation of loads up to 6,000 lb. (2,722 Kg). Our Crew-Loc hook is particularly well-suited to non-repetitive longline lifts where security of the load is paramount and detachment of the load can be accomplished by ground crew.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Ball-thrust Bearing Design:New bearing minimizes friction to improve hook rotation under load.
- Wide, Stable Cage Design:Larger opening makes it easier to load and unload the hook. The frame shape has been optimized for stability on the ground.
- On-Condition Overhaul Criteria:TBO is based on periodic visual and functional inspections as referenced in the user manual.
- Highest Load Security:Can only be opened by the ground crew, helping to eliminate the possibility of an inadvertent release for valuable loads and equipment.
- Durable, High-Visibility Finish:Stands up to years of duty in the field.
- Robust Hook & Cage Combination:The cargo hook and protective cage are combined into one integrated unit that is robust, reliable, and low maintenance.