- Part Number
- Unit Weight
- 1.56 lb. (.71 kg)
SPIDER Multi-Hook Carousel Controller
Product Number: 210-275-00
Call to confirm availability
Based on extensive feedback from our customers, we built a new SPIDER® multi-hook carousel controller from the ground up to ensure that it meets your requirements. Designed for easy operation by a single pilot, our controller provides automatic hook detection and advancement, plus the ability to override the automatic settings and drop-all functionality.When used with lighted hooks, it can provide visual confirmation of the next hook to be released.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Automatic Hook Detection:Controller senses the number of cargo hooks connected, ignoring any empty slots.
- Automatic Hook Advancement:Controller keeps track of which hooks have been released and automatically advances to arm the next hook.
- Provides Illuminated Feedback:When used with lighted hooks, the controller supports extensive illuminated feedback showing which hook is staged for release.
- Controller Override:Pilots can bypass the auto advance settings and drop loads out of sequence if needed, including drop-all functionality.
- Easy to Configure:A DIP switch lets you enable or disable various custom features (such as drop-all functionality, select hook, etc.) without the need to flash new software.
- 3-Wire Control:Lets you use your existing long line equipment, connections, and swivels with some minor aircraft rewiring to provide a continuous circuit to the carousel.
- Legacy Carousel Support:Controller can operate in a basic mode to support legacy carousel systems.