- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,557 lb. (1,160 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
- Unit Weight
- 4.3 lb. (2 kg)
Airbus Helicopters AS350 B2 & previous; Airbus Helicopters H130 (EC130 B4)
TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook Replacement Kit with Surefire
Product Number: 200-353-01
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling legacy cargo hooks can be expensive — both in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Onboard's replacement cargo hooks give you fast access to a better quality cargo hook for a great price. With latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, Onboard Systems' replacement hooks are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: AS350 B2 & previous aircraft with OEM B2 Swing and all sling installations, plus EC130 B4View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Surefire® Release Technology:An integrated electronic circuit is added inside the cargo hook to provide about a half-second delay from when the electrical release button is pressed until the hook opens. This helps guard against inadvertent releases by requiring a firm, half-second press of the hook release button.
- Easy Field Installation:Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Trade-in Credit:Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® LC Keeperless Hook with Surefire:Our third generation cargo hook sets the standard in reliability — a high quality, lighter weight, and lower cost hook that also costs less to maintain over the life of the product, and includes our Surefire release technology.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.