- Part Number
- Unit Weight
- 3.0 lb. (1.36 kg)
- Design Load
- 35,000 lb.
- Ultimate Strength
- 13,125 lb. (5,953 kg)
- Minimum Release Load
- 0 lb. (0 kg)
- Release Capacity
- 8,750 lb. (3,969 kg)
- Electrical Requirements
- 22-32 VDC (6.9-10 amps)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Airbus Helicopters SA315B
TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook Replacement Kit
Product Number: 200-270-01
Call to confirm availability
Maintaining or overhauling old, outdated cargo hooks is expensive — both
in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Why not save time and expense with a robust and readily available replacement cargo hook from Onboard Systems? With
latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, our replacement cargo hook
kits are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
NOTE: Replaces TALON or Breeze ERC Hook installed on an H-FrameView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Easy Installation:Installation is quick and easy with readily available tools. Assembly instructions can be found in the CMM manual for this hook and can be downloaded from our website.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul:Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory, or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Trade-in Credit:Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® LC Keeperless Hook:Our third generation cargo hook sets the standard in reliability — a high quality, lighter weight, and lower cost hook that also costs less to maintain over the life of the product.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.