- Part Number
- Design Load
- 2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)
- Ultimate Strength
- 9,375 lb. (4,252 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 1.23 lb. (.56 kg)
MD600 Cargo Hook Attach Point
Product Number: 200-231-03
Call to confirm availability
The MD600 series helicopters can perform a variety of duties, but not all aircraft come standard with the increased capability that an external cargo hook mount point provides. The Onboard Systems mount point is a compact, simple yet effective design that augments the MD series aircraft with the structural capability upon which to add a cargo hook and Onboard Weighing System. The cargo hook mount is a robust design with built-in bump stops to prevent the hook from over traveling in the right and left direction and damaging the aircraft skin.View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Airframe & Hook Protection:Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Easy Maintenance:Bushings at all wear joints are easily overhauled or replaced in the field and provide extended product life.
- Rugged & Durable Construction:Precision manufactured from stainless steel alloys for the optimum combination of low weight and high strength.
- Integrated Spacer Block:Positions the hook away from the aircraft belly to relieve strain and extend control cable life.
- Installs Easily:Mounts directly on the aircraft fuselage with four mounting bolts.