- Unit Weight
- 5.4 lb. (2.5 kg)
- Design Load
- 7,000 lb. (3,175 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Onboard Weighing System
Increase productivity, safety, and accurate external load weight reporting with a digitally-accurate weighing system from Onboard Systems. This load weigh system is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Kaman K-MAX cargo hook system. Lift with confidence every time while safely increasing your average loads and improving operational efficiency.
NOTE: Available exclusively through Kaman AircraftView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Highly Accurate:Digital technology in our weighing systems ensures consistently reliable measurements
- Safely Lift Heavier Average Loads:Ramp up productivity by eliminating guessing games about the weight of your load. When the pilot knows the exact weight being carried, there's no need to err on the side of caution.
- Improve Customer Relations:Eliminates disputes over weight promised or weight transported. You can report accurate statistics to your customer right away.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs:Never make load weight miscalculations again. Your pilots will know the load weight every time. Greatly reduce repairs from airframe overstress and overload.
- Digital Readouts in the Cockpit:Provides a clear, backlit, easy-to-read digital weight readout in pounds or kilograms. Easy to operate without increasing pilot workload.