- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
Cargo Hook Kit with TALON LC Hook
If you opt for a cargo hook system on your Bell 427 aircraft, you'll be glad to know it's from Onboard Systems. Bell Helicopters worked directly with Onboard to develop a state-of-the-art cargo hook system for the Bell 427 aircraft, and it shows!
While traditionally used for passenger transport, the Bell 427 also makes an excellent utility aircraft. Available exclusively through Bell, this cargo hook kit features Onboard's popular TALON LC Cargo Hook, giving operators a user-friendly option for increasing revenue generating opportunities by setting up their existing Bell 427 aircraft for external load work.
NOTE: Available exclusively through Bell HelicoptersView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Bell-Selected Cargo Hook:Selected and approved by Bell for factory installation.
- Low Maintenance Costs:Maintenance costs for Onboard cargo hooks are typically five to ten times less expensive when compared to other cargo hooks on the market.
- Release Safety:Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a longline snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® LC Cargo Hook:Our cargo hook sets the standard in reliability — a high quality, lighter weight and lower cost hook that also costs less to maintain over the life of the product.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Extended Time Between Overhauls:Teflon-lined, self-lubricating bushings at all wearing joints extend the typical overhaul life.
- TALON® LC Keeperless Cargo Hook:Our signature keeperless hook handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.
- Bell-Approved:Bell has worked closely with Onboard Systems during the development of this cargo hook suspension system, which is now approved for factory installation.