- Attach Bolt
- Include as part of overhaul
- Consult manual to see if TBO time applies
- Electrical Harness
- Do not include for overhaul
- Mechanical Cables
- Do not include for overhaul
- Unit Weight
- 11.75 lb. (5.33 kg)
TALON MC Cargo Hook Overhaul with Manual Release Lever Upgrade
Call to confirm availability
When you send your cargo hook to Onboard Systems for overhaul, our highly trained factory technicians will restore it to like-new condition. Our standard overhaul service includes all recommended procedures listed in the cargo hook service manual or component maintenance manual.
It's also the perfect time to upgrade your existing TALON MC cargo hook to include a manual release lever, since you won't have to pay extra labor charges for the installation. The addition of a lever in an accessible location below the bumper ring will make it easier for your ground crew to open the hook during loading and unloading operations. In addition, we redesigned the hook lock indicator to make it easier for the ground crew to quickly verify that the hook is securely locked after loading.
NOTE: Service for TALON MC Cargo Hook P/N 528-020-04 & 528-020-06View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Upgrade at Overhaul:Upgrade your TALON cargo hook during your next scheduled overhaul, inspection, or repair service and we will waive installation charges. You pay only for the upgrade components.
- Like-New Service:We disassemble, inspect, clean, lubricate, and reassemble your equipment, replacing all threaded fasteners, bearings, and bushing springs, as well as replacing any worn or corroded parts.
- Compliance with Outstanding Service Bulletins:As part of our overhaul process, we check your equipment and/or serial numbers for any outstanding service bulletins and bring it into compliance as needed.
- Refinishing & Re-anodizing:Damaged finishes and coatings on exposed parts are touched up or reapplied to protect your cargo hook from corrosion and wear.
- Non-destructive Inspection & Testing (NDT):Our NDT services include magnetic particle and penetrant inspection of structural and load bearing parts, such as the side plates, manual release lever, load beam assembly, solenoid cam, toggle, cam, cam roller pin, etc.
- Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP):These tests ensure that your overhauled cargo hook equipment is ready to safely resume external load work.
- Exchange Pool:We maintain an overhaul Exchange Pool for select external loadwork equipment. Give us a call to confirm availability, get an RMA, and then send us your old equipment. When we receive it, we will immediately send you a like-new replacement from our Exchange Pool.
- Expedited Exchange Service:Those operators who simply cannot afford to be without their external loadwork equipment for even a short period of time may be interested in using our expedited Exchange Pool service. After receipt of payment, we will ship you a like-new replacement from our Exchange Pool. When you receive it, you put your old equipment in the box and send it back to us.