- Unit Weight
- 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook Exchange Pool Service
If you are unable to be without your cargo hook for the duration of an overhaul, Onboard maintains an overhaul Exchange Pool for select cargo hook equipment. Give us a call to confirm availability, then request an RMA and send us your hook. When we receive it, we will send you a replacement hook from our Exchange Pool.
The hooks in our Exchange Pool have been meticulously restored to like-new condition by our factory technicians. The exchange pool hook is now yours to keep and use; you will not receive your original hook back. Instead, your core hook will be overhauled and added back into the Exchange Pool.
NOTE: Service for P/N series 528-023-XXView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Like-New Service:We disassemble, inspect, clean, lubricate, and reassemble your equipment, replacing all threaded fasteners, bearings, and bushing springs, as well as replacing any worn or corroded parts.
- Compliance with Outstanding Service Bulletins:As part of our overhaul process, we check your equipment and/or serial numbers for any outstanding service bulletins and bring it into compliance as needed.
- Reduces Corrosion-Related Maintenance:Bypasses OEM-supplied slip-rings and associated maintenance.
- Non-destructive Inspection & Testing (NDT):Our NDT services include magnetic particle and penetrant inspection of structural and load bearing parts, such as the side plates, manual release lever, load beam assembly, solenoid cam, toggle, cam, cam roller pin, etc.
- Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP):These tests ensure that your overhauled cargo hook equipment is ready to safely resume external load work.
- Upgrade Program:We offer a number of trade-in and upgrade programs for both Onboard Systems and competitor equipment. If it's time to overhaul your equipment, you could save money with a trade-in or upgrade and enjoy the safety and operational advantages offered with Onboard's newer technologies.