Price: $ 7,853.00Add to Cart Call to confirm availability
Replacement TALON LC Hydraulic Cargo Hook Kit
Maintaining or overhauling old, outdated cargo hooks is expensive — both in terms of cost and in turnaround time. Why not save time and expense with a robust and readily available replacement cargo hook from Onboard Systems? With latest generation innovations and improvements, lower future overhaul costs, and quick availability to reduce downtime, Onboard Systems' replacement cargo hook kits are clearly the most cost-effective solution available.
For AS350 B3 aircraft w/OEM B3 Swing System
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul: Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Easy Field Installation: Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Built-in Bumper Ring: Polymer bumper ring helps keep both the hook and control cables from impacting the frame and causing damage that could lead to an inadvertent load release.
- Release Safety: Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a long line snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook: Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable.
- Trade-In Credit: Onboard Systems offers trade-in credits for competitor products, as well as upgrades. Please see our Trade-in Program Sheet
- The Onboard Advantage: Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours for all TALON cargo hooks. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Design Load 3,086 LB (1,400 KG)
- Ultimate Strength 13,125 LB (5,953 KG)
- Release Capacity 8,750 LB (3,969 KG)
- Minimum Release Load 0 LB (0 KG)
- Unit Weight 6.3 LB (2.9 KG)
- Typical Overhaul 5 years