Price: $ 2,439.00Add to Cart Call to confirm availability
TALON 1K Carousel Hook (with Light)
New for 2014, the TALON® 1K Carousel Hook was designed for optimal performance when operating in a multi-hook carousel system. Based on extensive customer feedback, we built the TALON 1K Carousel Hook from the ground up to ensure it would include your most requested features, such as a dual actuation release lever to eliminate accidental releases caused by contact with branches. The design also allows easy field replacement of the power cord, as well as improved performance in icy conditions. We moved the release lever to the front of the hook to provide better access for ground crews, and added a lock indicator window to help them confirm that the load is secure. Available with or without a built-in LED light.
- Easily Drop Light Loads: Keep light loads from hanging up on the load beam with a hook that can open even with zero-weight loads! Also, the load beam opens to almost 90 degrees for reliable unloading.
- Dual Actuation Release Lever:
- Lock Indicator Window: For added safety, a lock indicator window on the back of the hook gives the ground crew an easy visual signal that the hook is locked.
- Lighted Hook Option: Readily visible in direct sunlight at distances over 200 feet (for use with the SPIDER Smart Carousel System).
- Improved Release Lever Location: Release lever has been moved to the narrow face of the hook for improved access when installed in carousel systems.
- Field Replaceable Power Cord: Easy field replacement of power cord via an access cover and terminal block.
- Lighter Weight: To decrease the overall weight of a carousel system, we reduced the hook capacity to 1K to shed two pounds per hook.
- Increased Side Plate Protection: Armor plates protect throat area from rigging damage.
- Keeperless Cargo Hook: Safest hook on the market! The keeperless hook design safely handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past a keeper.
- Part Number528-044-10
- Minimum Release Load Design Load
- Design Load Load Beam Opening
- Typical Overhaul 3,500 LB (1,587 KG)
- Throat Size (Height x Depth) 18,000 LB (8,165 KG)
- Electrical Requirements .75 IN (19 MM)
- Unit Weight 4.25 LB (1.93 KG)