Price: $ 5,065.00Add to Cart Call to confirm availability
TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook
We've upped the ante on our signature keeperless design! Our next generation TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook is ingenious, yet simple — and now features a lock indicator window. To eliminate the risk that a load ring could escape by slipping past the keeper during operation, we simply removed the keeper and replaced it with a unique load beam system that stays open after the load is jettisoned. Closing is accomplished by pushing upward on the load beam with the rigging. Best of all, the keeperless hook design safely handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and stylesand now opens even wider than before!
- Lock Indicator Window: For added safety, a lock indicator window on the side of the hook gives the ground crew an easy visual signal that the hook is locked.
- Wider Mouth Opening: We've increased the maximum angle of the hook opening to almost 90° for easier loading and unloading.
- Internal Redesign: To simplify maintenance, we've redesigned the internal mechanisms of the the hook. It's never been easier to overhaul your own hook!
- Release Safety: Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a long line snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- OEM Approved: Selected and approved by multiple OEM's for factory installation on key aircraft.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul: Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Easy Field Installation: Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- The Onboard Advantage: Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Part Number528-029-00
- Design Load 3,600 LB (1,633 KG)
- Ultimate Load 13,500 LB (6,123 KG)
- Release Capacity 9,000 LB (4,082 KG)
- Minimum Release Load 0 LB (0 KG)
- Unit Weight 3 LB (1.36 KG)
- Typical Overhaul 5 years/1,000 hours