Price: $ 4,912.00Add to Cart Call to confirm availability
TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook
We've upped the ante on our signature keeperless design! Our next generation TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook is ingenious, yet simple — and now features a lock indicator window. To eliminate the risk that a load ring could escape by slipping pass the keeper during operation, we simply removed the keeper and replaced it with a unique load beam system that stays open after the load is jettisoned. Closing is accomplished by pushing upward on the load beam with the rigging. Best of all, the keeperless hook design safely handles a wide variety of load ring sizes and stylesand now opens even wider than before!
- Lock Indicator Window: For added safety, a lock indicator window on the back of the hook gives the ground crew an easy visual signal that the hook is locked.
- Wider Mouth Opening:
- Internal Redesign: To simplify maintenance, we've redesigned the internal mechanisms of the the hook. It's never been easier to overhaul your own hook!
- Release Safety: Onboard cargo hooks are designed to release 2.5 times rated load. In an emergency situation, such as a long line snag, Onboard hooks give pilots a significant margin of safety in which to release the cargo load.
- OEM Approved: Selected and approved by multiple OEM's for factory installation on key aircraft.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul: Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Easy Field Installation: Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- The Onboard Advantage: Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours for all TALON cargo hooks. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Part Number528-029-00
- Minimum Release Load Design Load
- Ultimate Load <15 Amp
- Design Load 2,650 LB (1,202 KG)
- Typical Overhaul 3,500 LB (1,587 KG)
- Release Capacity 46 LB (20.9 KG)
- Unit Weight 18 LB (8.2 KG)