Price: $ 20,614.00Add to Cart Call to confirm availability
Cargo Hook Kit with TALON MC Keeperless Hook
Onboard's robust cargo hook kit includes many technological improvements over the original Bell equipment that have reduced maintenance costs, while improving utility and safety. Our cargo hook kits include our TALON MC Keeperless Cargo Hook, which has significantly more safety features than other hooks available.
Replaces Bell P/N 204-072-915-103. Interfaces easily with standard Bell provision kits.
- 30% Lighter than Original Bell System: Lighter, stronger alloys and parts allow the system to haul maximum weight, while adding minimum load to the airframe.
- Improved Yoke Design: We've eliminated cracking problems by distributing load stress across multiple parts.
- High-Impact Bumper Ring: Crack-resistant, 2-piece polymer ring protects both hook and airframe from the stresses of swinging loads.
- Nickel Plated Carbon Steel Load Beam: We've upgraded the load beam material from stainless steel to nickel plated carbon steel for greater durability. The new load beam is harder and resists wear and tear from frequent use for heavy loads.
- Bell Standard Factory Equipment: On all new Bell 412 helicopters.
- Power for Suspended Equipment: The 8-channel slip ring supplies power to your suspended equipment.
- Optional Onboard Weighing System: Allows pilots to instantly know the weight of the cargo on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- TALON® MC Keeperless Hook: Our keeperless hook handles a wide variety of load ring sizes & styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.
- The Onboard Advantage: Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours for all TALON cargo hooks. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Ultimate Load 22,500 LB (10,205 KG)
- Design Load 6,000 LB (2,722 KG)
- Ultimate Strength 22,500 LB (10,205 KG)
- Release Capacity 15,000 LB (6,804 KG)
- Minimum Release Load 0 LB (0 KG)
- Unit Weight 29 LB (13.2 KG)
- Typical Overhaul 5 years
- Requires OEM Fixed Provisions Kit