- Part Number
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS)
- 58,000 lb. (26,308 kg)
- Unit Weight
- 23 lb. (10.5 kg)
- Working Load Limit (WLL)
- 8,300 lb. (3772.7 kg)
- Line Diameter
- 3/4 in. (19 mm)
8,300 LB WLL Longline with Alloy Pear Ring (Superseded by P/N BLL-075-8300)
Product Number: BLLR-075-8300
This product has been superseded and is no longer being manufactured. For repairs, recertifications, and other service issues with previous purchases, please refer to the Barry Cordage website.
NOTE: Go to BLL-075-8300View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Also Available:Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire, and connectors.
- Compliances:Complies with DOI Aviation Management Section C–Exhibit: Helicopter Synthetic Longline Requirements.
- Easy Maintenance Tracking:Comes with log sheet, ID Tag, certificate of compliance, and user manual.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Polyurethane Coated:Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Preloading:In-house preloading for low elongation.
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Protective End Covers:Zippered end covers provide abrasion resistance at both ends of the longline. Reflective cinch strap provides high visibility.