- Part Number
- Line Diameter
- 3/8 in. (10 mm)
2,450 LB WLL Longline with Alloy Pear Ring (Superseded by P/N BLL-075-2450)
Product Number: BLLR-075-2450
This product has been superseded and is no longer being manufactured. For repairs, recertifications, and other service issues with previous purchases, please refer to the Barry Cordage website.
NOTE: Go to BLL-075-2450View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Optional Accessories:Contact us to request custom line lengths or hardware (such as a non-electric swivel hook for bottom end), weighted bottom end-covers (for increased load stability and velocity without load), or other accessories.
- Compliances:Supported by Airworthiness Analysis to FAA CFR Title 14, Parts 27 & 29.
- Comes With:Permanent ID tag, Certificate of Compliance (COC), transport/storage bag, and user instructions manual.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Polyurethane Coated:Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Proof-loading:Proof-loaded to working load limit (WLL).
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Protective End Covers:Provide abrasion resistance at both ends of the longline (top and bottom). Reflective cinch strap promotes high visibility.