- Part Number
- Line Diameter
- 5/8 in. (16 mm)
- Working Load Limit (WLL)
- 6,400 lb. (2,909 kg)
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS)
- 45,000 lb. (20,412 kg)
- 9 lb. (4.1 kg)
6,400 LB WLL Long Line with Alloy Pear Ring (Superseded by P/N BLL-050-6400)
Product Number: BLLR-050-6400
This product has been superseded and is no longer being manufactured. For repairs, recertifications, and other service issues with previous purchases, please refer to the Barry Cordage website.
NOTE: Go to BLL-050-6400View Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Wire Cable Alternative:12-strand, rotation-resistant rope made from lightweight UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Extremely Light:Manufactured using UHMWPE fiber12-strand, non-rotational rope.
- Polyurethane Coated:Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Preloading:In-house preloading for low elongation.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor:Breaking strength is seven times the rated working load limit (WLL).
- Easy Maintenance Tracking:Comes with log sheet, ID Tag, certificate of compliance, and user manual.
- Compliances:Complies with DOI Aviation Management Section C–Exhibit: Helicopter Synthetic Longline Requirements.
- Convenient Transport Bag:Includes a transport bag with a documentation pocket.
- Also Available:Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire, and connectors.