- Part Number
- Unit Weight
- 34.5 lb. (15.6 kg)
- Typical Overhaul
- 5 years/1,000 hours
- Design Load
- 3,600 lb. (1,633 kg)
- Design Load
- 3,086 lb. (1,400 kg)
- Release Capacity
- 9,000 lb. (4,082 kg)
- Ultimate Load
- 13,500 lb. (6,123 kg)
Airbus Helicopters AS350 B2 & previous; Airbus Helicopters AS350 B3, B3e & H125
Cargo Hook Swing Retrofit Kit with TALON LC Keeperless Hook
Product Number: 200-286-02
Call to confirm availability
Onboard's swing cargo hook kit offers multiple improvements over the original OEM design. We added long-life bushings at each wearing joint and changed the installation to the landing gear—decreasing installation complexity and expense. We also added an innovative bumper ring and travel limits to lessen the risk of an inadvertent release caused by damage to the cargo hook or control cables.
NOTE: For aircraft with Airbus Fixed Provisions already installedView Manuals, Certifications, and Hardware Notes
- Greater Value Than OEM System:System incorporates numerous features and benefits beyond what the OEM system offers at a reduced price.
- Built-in Bumper Ring :Polymer bumper ring helps keep both the hook and control cables from impacting the aircraft belly and causing damage that could lead to an inadvertent load release.
- Gimbal Frame :Distributes weight between the four cables more effectively than a rigid frame to ensure balanced load sharing throughout the aircraft.
- Fuel Drain Guard Kit:Helps prevent the accidental release of fuel and is a vital safety improvement for this aircraft.
- Landing Gear Clamp Installation:Onboard's design moves the hard points to the landing gear clamps instead of the more time-consuming and costly fuel cell saddle installation. Installation time and complexity are markedly reduced.
- Extended Time Between Overhauls:Teflon-lined, self-lubricating bushings at all wearing joints extend the typical overhaul life.
- Integrated Onboard Weighing System:Allows pilots to instantly know the exact weight of the cargo on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- The Onboard Advantage:Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- TALON® LC Keeperless Hook:Our third generation cargo hook sets the standard in reliability — a high quality, lighter weight, and lower cost hook that also costs less to maintain over the life of the product.