Onboard Systems has an immediate, full-time opening for an experienced Electronics Assembler. This position is for the day shift, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
Founded in 1975, Onboard Systems is a thriving company that designs and manufactures sophisticated products for the worldwide helicopter industry. As a recognized leader in helicopter lift equipment, our products are chosen by helicopter operators and OEMs throughout the world. Our headquarters is located in Vancouver, WA, with direct access to I-205 and I-5.
- Assemble wire harnesses to drawing and documentation requirements
- Assemble electronic circuit boards
- Strain-gauge and wire load cells
- Minimum 3 years experience doing similar work.
- Requires proficiency with hand soldering, multimeters, wire harness manufacturing, power supplies, and hand tools
- Requires ability to read drawings and documents in English and have an extremely high level of attention to detail and integrity
- Prefer training in J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical & Electronic Assemblies
- Reasonable computer skills
Education & Training
- HS/GED diploma required
- Tech school training preferred
- Salary range is $15-$19/hour, depending on experience and background.
- Competitive benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, 401K, vacation & holiday pay.
How to apply
- Qualified applicants should email a resume and cover letter detailing your experience as compared to this job description to email@example.com, with the subject line: Job Opening: Electronic Assembly
To be considered for this position, you should have a solid work history, verifiable references, and be able to pass pre-employment and random drug/alcohol tests and a background check. Onboard Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
More for You
Get The Hook
Stay informed! Sign up for our quarterly newsletter, The Hook.
Overhauls Spoken Here
Time for an overhaul? Click here to explore your options, costs, and more.
Chrome Themes for Your Browser
Exclusive Chrome themes featuring external load mission photos for your browser.
Register Your Products
Register your products to receive service and documentation updates at no charge.
Our innovative solutions to improve safety and productivity have made us experts in design and development.
View or download our current product catalogs here.
Logo Request Form
Interested in posting the Onboard Systems logo to your website? Here's how to get our logo artwork.