Dimensional Quality Inspector
Onboard Systems has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced Dimensional Quality Inspector. This position will typically work 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
Since 1975, we've been a thriving aerospace company that designs and manufactures sophisticated products for the worldwide helicopter industry. As a recognized leader in helicopter lift equipment, our products are chosen by helicopter users and OEMs throughout the world. Our headquarters is located in Vancouver, WA, with direct access to I-205 and I-5.
- Perform inspections on machined and assembled parts at various stages of the production process.
- Level II MT and PT non-destructive inspection skills preferred.
- Minimum years experience as a dimensional quality inspector.
- Proficiency with inspection measuring tools including surface plate setups, height gages, micrometers, indicators, calipers, surface roughness testers, hardness tester, pin & thread gages.
- Ability to read drawings, planning and procedures in English and have a high level of integrity and attention to detail.
- Reasonable computer skills.
- HS/GED diploma required.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Competitive benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, 401K, vacation & holiday pay and a great work environment
How to apply
- Qualified applicants should email a resume and cover letter detailing your experience as compared to this job description to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Job Opening: Dimensional Quality Inspector
To be considered for this position, you should have a solid work history, verifiable references, and be able to pass pre-employment and random drug/alcohol tests and a background check. Onboard Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
More for You
Service Alerts & Bulletins
Safety is our first priority. Sign up to receive notices about service alerts and bulletins here.
Send Us Your Photos & Videos
If you've got some great helicopter photos or videos of helicopters at work, we'd love to hear from you!
Register Your Products
Register your products to receive service and documentation updates at no charge.
Chrome Themes for Your Browser
Exclusive Chrome themes featuring external load mission photos for your browser.
Logo Request Form
Interested in posting the Onboard Systems logo to your website? Here's how to get our logo artwork.