Onboard Systems International, LLC has an immediate, full-time opening for an experienced CNC Operator. This position is for the day shift, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday–Friday, 40 hours per week in our climate-controlled manufacturing and service environment.
Founded in 1975, Onboard Systems is a thriving company that designs and manufactures sophisticated products for the worldwide helicopter industry. As a recognized leader in helicopter lift equipment, our products are chosen by helicopter operators and OEMs throughout the world. Our headquarters is located in Vancouver, WA, with direct access to I-205 and I-5.
- Operate manual and/or CNC machines to manufacture products to drawing and planning requirements.
- A minimum of 2 years experience operating manual and/or CNC machines.
- Must be proficient with shop measuring tools.
- Setup and program change experience preferred.
- Read and understand shop drawings and planning
- Setup and operate machines
- Load and unload parts to be machined
- Check and measure parts for dimensional correctness
- Deburr parts as needed
- Must be able to lift 35–50 LB occasionally
- Must be detail oriented and precise
- Perform routine machine support activities including starting machines, adding coolant, removing chips, turning off machines at shift end, etc.
- Diligently wear ear and eye protection at all times when operating machines
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience & background ($22.00 - $30.00)
- Paid time off including sick time
- Eleven paid holidays per year
- Flexible work hours
- Cafeteria options for medical & dental coverage
- 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Currently no mandates, could change in the future
How to apply
- To apply for this position, email a resume and cover letter using the subject line "Job Position: CNC Operator/Machinist"
- In the cover letter, describe how your specific background aligns with our required competencies, education, and experience.
To be considered for this position, you should have a solid work history, verifiable references, and be able to pass mandatory drug and alcohol screening and background checks. Onboard Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
More for You
Convenient Email Invoices
How to get an invoice before your order arrives to help with customs paperwork and internal receiving processes.
External Load Mission Wallpapers
Exclusive desktop wallpapers featuring external load mission photos for your desktop.
Get The Hook
Stay informed! Sign up for our quarterly newsletter, The Hook.
Service Alerts & Bulletins
Safety is our first priority. Sign up to receive notices about service alerts and bulletins here.
View or download our current product catalogs here.