CREW-LOC REMOTE HOOKS
By popular request, Onboard Systems is pleased to introduce our new line of Crew-Loc hooks. These hooks offer the ultimate in load security for transporting high-value loads. Our rotating Crew-Loc Hooks are available in both full-cage and half-cage configurations and are rated for 6,000 LB (2,722 KG). They are particularly suited to non-repetitive long line lifts where security of the load is paramount and detachment of the load can be accomplished by ground crew.
- Highest Load Security — The hook can only be opened by the ground crew, eliminating the possibility of an inadvertent release for valuable loads and equipment.
- Robust Hook & Cage Combination — The cargo hook and protective cage are combined into one integrated unit that is robust, reliable and low maintenance.
- Durable, High-Visibility Powder Coat Frame — Ensures years of duty in the field. Lasts significantly longer than paint finishes.
- Anti-Friction Bearing Design — Swivel hook uses an anti-friction bearing design to allow the hook to rotate freely under load.
- Easy to Operate — Enlarged thumb access to the low-profile release lever makes it easy for ground crew to open the hook, even with work gloves.
- Low Maintenance Cost — Minimal ongoing maintenance requirements.
For more information, please visit our product pages.