Price: $ 1,560.00Add to Cart Call to confirm availability
4,500 LB WLL Longline with Zipper jacket
Since 1978, Barry Cordage Ltd. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of industrial-grade, rope-related products and services. Barry's fabrication standards meet or exceed strict industry norms and reflect their unique expertise and innovative solutions in textile. Onboard Systems is proud to be an authorized Barry distributor.
- Wire Cable Alternative: Lightweight 12-strand UHMWPE fiber non-rotational rope replaces hard to work with wire cable.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor: Minimum 7:1 safety factor on all products (excluding hardware)
- Preloading: In-house preloading to 1T for low elongation.
- Protective End Covers: Zippered end cover protective sleeves provide abrasion resistance at both ends of the longline. Reflective cinch strap provides high visibility.
- Polyurethane Coated: Provides UV & abrasion resistance.
- Easy Maintenance Tracking: Comes with log book, ID Tag, Certificate of Compliance & Inspection Guideline Document.
- Compliances: Complies with DOI Aviation Management ARA B18.104.22.168.1 synthetic rope longline requirements (for ½ diameter or more).
- Convenient Transport Bag: Includes a transport bag with a documentation pocket.
- Also Available: Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire & connectors.
- Extremely Light: Manufactured using UHMWPED fiber12-strand, non-rotational rope.
- Weight 25 LB (11.4 KG)
- Working Load Limit (WLL) 4,500 LB (2,041 KG)
- Average Breaking Strength (ABS) 34,600 LB (15,694 KG)
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) 32,000 LB (14,515 KG)