Price: $ 2,644.00Add to Cart Call to confirm availability
TALON 3K Half-Cage Remote Cargo Hook
Onboard's Remote Cargo Hooks are designed for maximum utility and simplicity for your long line external cargo missions. The cargo hook is integrated with your choice of a half-cage or full-cage rugged hook guard to increase the protection of the entire unit. With large throats, added safety features and simplified design, these hooks have proven to be as popular with ground crews as they are with pilots.
- Large Throat for Easy Loading: Large throat easily accommodates multiple loads.
- Deeper Load Beam Saddle: New deeper pocket helps keep the the load ring off the keeper.
- Light Load Release: Able to release loads weighing as little as 2 LB (.9 KG)
- Optimized Aerodynamics: Designed to fly straighter and with less sway while loaded or unloaded.
- Rugged Hook Guard: Your choice of a half-cage or full-cage hook guard frame to increase the protection of the entire unit.
- Durable, High-Visibility Finish: Ensures years of duty in the field.
- Electrical Line Loss Minimized: Releases rated loads down to 16 VDC.
- Rigorously Tested & Optimized: Gives you years of trouble-free flight and ease of loading. The large throat accommodates all types of rings, chokers and ropes.
- 3,000 LB Rating: Versatile range for light and medium lift aircraft.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul: Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- The Onboard Advantage: Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours for all TALON cargo hooks. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Design Load 3,000 LB (1,361 KG)
- Ultimate Load 11,250 LB (5,114 KG)
- Minimum Release Load 0 LB (0 KG)
- Throat Size (Height x Depth) 1.77 x 3.0 IN (45 x 76.2 MM)
- Electrical Requirements 16-28 VDC (13 amps)
- Unit Weight 27 LB (12.2 KG)
- Typical Overhaul 5 years