Price: $ 8,598.00Call To Order
Call to confirm availability
TALON LC Hydraulic Cargo Hook Kit with Attach Point
Reduce ongoing maintenance costs with Onboard's reliable cargo hook kits for MD aircraft. Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new aircraft or used to upgrade older equipment with all the latest safety innovations and design improvements. Our cargo hook kits are OEM approved and are also a factory option on new aircraft. If your helicopter has not been previously equipped with a hook, a hook attach point is also available, as well as an optional Onboard Weighing System.
- Easy Field Installation: Available in easy-to-install kits for new installation or replacement of existing hook equipment.
- Lower Maintenance Costs: Maintenance costs for Onboard cargo hooks are typically five to ten times less expensive when compared to other cargo hooks on the market.
- Easy Maintenance & Overhaul: Onboard cargo hooks can be overhauled in the field, at our factory or by a qualified repair facility using simple hand tools. Quick parts availability minimizes downtime!
- Onboard Weighing System (Optional): Uses our pin load cell technology to replace the attach bolt, eliminating the need for extra linkage. Maximize load efficiency while reducing airframe stress by knowing the exact weight of your load.
- TALON® LC Hydraulic Hook: Our hydraulic hook greatly increases load security by using a hydraulically activated release mechanism instead of a traditional manual release cable.
- The Onboard Advantage: Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours for all TALON cargo hooks. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Design Load 2,000 LB (907 KG)
- Ultimate Strength 9,375 LB (4,252 KG)
- Release Capacity 8,750 LB (3,969 KG)
- Minimum Release Load 0 LB (0 KG)
- Unit Weight 5.90 LB (2.68 KG)
- Typical Overhaul 5 years
- Requires additional parts as specified in the kit Owner's Manual