Price: $ 1,382.00Add to Cart Call to confirm availability
8,300 LB WLL Longline with Alloy Pear Ring
Since 1978, Barry cordage Ltd. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of industrial-grade, rope-related products and services. Barrys fabrication standards meet or exceed strict industry norms and reflect their unique expertise and innovated solutions with textile applications.
- Wire Cable Alternative: 12-strand, non-rotational rope made from lightweight UHMWPE fiber replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Extremely Light: Manufactured using UHMWPED fiber12-strand, non-rotational rope.
- Polyurethane Coated: Provides UV and abrasion resistance.
- Preloading: In-house preloading for low elongation.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor: Minimum 7:1 safety factor.
- Easy Maintenance Tracking: Comes with log sheet, ID Tag, certificate of compliance and user manual.
- Compliances: Complies with DOI Aviation Management ARA B126.96.36.199.1 synthetic rope longline requirements (for ½ diameter or more).
- Convenient Transport Bag: Includes a transport bag with a documentation pocket.
- Also Available: Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire & connectors.
- Part NumberBLLR-025-8300
- Working Load Limit (WLL) 8,300 LB (3772.7 KG)
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) 58,000 LB (26,308 KG)
- Unit Weight 14 LB (6.4 KG)