Price: $ 1,337.00Add to Cart Call to confirm availability
8,300 LB WLL Longline with Alloy Pear Ring
Since 1978, Barry Cordage Ltd. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of industrial-grade, rope-related products and services. Barry's fabrication standards meet or exceed strict industry norms and reflect their unique expertise and innovative solutions in textile. Onboard Systems is proud to be an authorized Barry distributor.
- Wire Cable Alternative: Lightweight 12-strand UHMWPE fiber non-rotational rope replaces unwieldy wire cable.
- Extremely Light: Manufactured using UHMWPED fiber12-strand, non-rotational rope.
- Polyurethane Coated: Provides UV & abrasion resistance.
- Preloading: In-house preloading for low elongation.
- Minimum 7:1 Safety Factor: Minimum 7:1 safety factor.
- Easy Maintenance Tracking: Comes with log book, ID Tag, Certificate of Compliance & User Manual.
- Compliances: Complies with DOI Aviation Management ARA B188.8.131.52.1 synthetic rope longline requirements (for ½ diameter or more).
- Convenient Transport Bag: Includes a transport bag with a documentation pocket.
- Also Available: Custom line lengths, longline jackets, electrical wire & connectors.
- Part NumberBLLR-025-8300
- Working Load Limit (WLL) 8,300 LB (3772.7 KG)
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) 58,000 LB (26,308 KG)
- Unit Weight 14 LB (6.4 KG)