Price: $ 17,433.00Call To Order
Call to confirm availability
Cargo Hook Kit with TALON LC Keeperless Cargo Hook
We've reduced the maintenance and installation requirements of the original OEM design, and created a beam assembly that adds a high level of utility while maintaining maximum flexibility in the field. Onboard's beam design reduces the side-to-side impact of the cargo hook, and built-in travel limits prevent damage to the cargo hook or aircraft. You can easily remove the beam within minutes using ordinary hand tools.
- Minimized Side-to-Side Impact: Our parabolic ramp design gradually decelerates the rolling trolley to minimize side-to-side impact of the load when the helicopter is in motion.
- Airframe & Hook Protection: Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables.
- Low Kit Weight: Even packed with more features, it weighs 35% less than OEM system.
- Quick Beam Installation: Designed for fast installation or removal in the field.
- Optional Onboard Weighing System: Allows pilots to instantly know the weight of the cargo on the hook. Reduces the risk of overload airframe stress and helps the pilot make more informed aircraft loading decisions.
- TALON® LC Keeperless Hook: Our keeperless hook handles a wide variety of load ring sizes & styles while eliminating the possibility of losing a load that inadvertently gets past the keeper.
- The Onboard Advantage: Our cargo hook kits can be installed on new or existing aircraft using standard hand tools. Time between overhauls is five years or 1,000 operating hours for all TALON cargo hooks. And because Onboard Systems maintains a large inventory of cargo hook kits and spare parts, we can usually ship your order out quickly.
- Design Load 3,000 LB (1,361 KG)
- Minimum Release Load 0 LB (0 KG)
- Ultimate Load 13,500 LB (6,123 KG)
- Release Capacity 8,750 LB (3,969 KG)
- Unit Weight 12 LB (5.44 KG)
- Typical Overhaul 5 years
- Requires OEM Fixed Provisions Kit